We want to thank you in advance for your interest and participation.
2017 RED RIVER CLEANUP NOVEMBER 4TH 8AM-1PM
STONER BOAT LAUNCH SHREVEPORT
1. Click on Red Registration E-Form and fill out and save to your computer/device.
Your typed signature is considered your acknowledgement of the form information.
2. Upload completed form below by clicking choose file button, then submit.
8TH ANNUAL RED RIVER CLEANUP
NOVEMBER 4TH 2017 8AM-2PM
Stoner Boat Launch, Shreveport
1. Download and fill out group registration form.
2. Download and fill out Registration E-Form 2. **Each volunteer in your group MUST sign a waiver.
3. Email group registration and Eform waivers back to Lisa@Redrivercleanup.com OR
contact us to schedule a registration/waiver pick up time.
EVENT DAY INFORMATION
Registration begins under the BIG TENT at Stoner Boat Launch at 8am.
If you pre-registered enter that line. If you didn't, enter the general registration line. Signs and greeters are there to help guide you.
You will receive a wrist band, a free event t-shirt and all the goodies you need to safely pick up trash from the Red River and the surrounding areas.
If you happen to find a piece of trash that is funny, creepy, crazy or all of the above, bring it back to the pavilion to enter it in our CRAZY TRASH CONTEST.
You can either go by boat (life jackets are provided) to designated areas along the river, walk the surrounding areas as a group, or a van will shuttle your group to designated areas which will bring you back to the Stoner Pavilion.
12PM- Free lunch will be served to all volunteers.
12:30pm- Awards announced for Crazy Trash Contest Winners
1pm- Idol Challenge Winner announced.
Any questions or concerns please contact Lisa Willard 318-773-9404 or Lisa@Redrivercleanup.com